There's a certain level of frustration I've not been able to express for quite some time.
If you've ever been in a similar situation, you'd understand. To put it in simple terms, I'm being ignored. But it's the kind of 'ignored' that could be completely justified if it all of a sudden stopped = no longer being ignored.
I've pondered to myself, is this an unwitting practice or is it intentional?
In answering the latter of the two, I'd have a considerable amount of things to say about the ignorer.
I mean really, in the year 2007, what excuse do you have for not grabbing your testorone-filled, sack of manhood and telling me to fuck off?
The days of kindergarten are long over...there are no longer any 'cooties', and for fuck sakes, I'm still there if you put your fucking hands in front of your face and forget to say peek-a-boo .
Christ!
sleep.in.ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment